COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is open to students of 1st to 6th classes at all primary schools in the Drogheda area, entries to be submitted with consent from a parent / guardian.
2. Entry sheets are available to download at www.BrandNewDrive.ie or from participating businesses on Laurence Street, Drogheda.
3. Completed entry sheets must reach the Highlanes Gallery on or before 12 noon on 23rd October to qualify.
4. A judging panel, chosen at the discretion of the Drogheda Motor Show organisers will select the winners from all entries received.
5. There are three prizes to be awarded (one in each category, i.e. 1st & 2nd class; 3rd & 4th class; and 5th & 6th class). A €100 Love Drogheda gift card will be presented to the winning student of each category and a €100 voucher will go to the irrespective schools. Total prize fund is worth €600.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter retains the sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if inits view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
8. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
9. Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the sole purpose of the Promotion. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to thePromoter.
10. By participating in the Promotion, participants and their parent(s)/ legal guardian(s) are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
11. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to the entrants and their parent(s)/ legal guardian(s) and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
12. The Promoter is Drogheda Motor Show. The name (school name only) of the winners will be published online/ in the local press once all winners have been announced on the 23rd October on Laurence Street.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion and without notice.